Skip to content
- No alteration or variation of these terms and conditions shall apply, unless expressly agreed to in writing and signed by each party.
- Full payment is due upon placing of an order / purchase of the product. For large orders, RESTRAW may at its discretion, accept a 50% deposit, and full payment prior to delivery. A 50% cancellation fee will be charged in respect of cancellation of large orders.
- The delivery receipt must only be signed by the Purchaser once the Purchaser has inspected the product. A signed delivery receipt is prima facie proof that the product was received in good order. Risk and ownership of the product shall pass to the Purchaser upon signature of the delivery receipt.
- If the product is defective/not in good order, the Purchaser must notify RESTRAW immediately /within 10 days of receipt of the product. RESTRAW may, at their discretion – repair, replace or refund the product. Any returned product must be unused and in its original packaging. The purchaser shall bear the costs of returning the product to RESTRAW.
- The product, as with all glassware, must be handled with care. Even though borosilicate glass is highly durable, it can be broken or chip. RESTRAW recommends inspecting the product before each use. Broken or chipped products must not be used and must be properly disposed of.
- RESTRAW shall be exempted from and shall not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for i) any injury or damages, whether direct, special or consequential, of any nature in respect of the product or as a result of the use of the product ii) any negligence on its part or that of its servants or agents.
- The Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold RESTRAW harmless from and in respect of any damages, losses or expenses which Purchaser may suffer or incur (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of, relating to or concerning any claim, action or allegation in respect of the product.
- RESTRAW shall not be liable for failure to perform in the event such failure is caused by force majeure.
- By accepting the quotation / placing an order / purchasing a product, you (“the Purchaser”) agree to the above terms and conditions.